9.14.2009

Bite The Bullet

After much persuading from friends, family, and my loyal readers, I decided to take the plunge and open my own Etsy account. I originally started this blog to inspire individual creativity, but let's face it: there is barely enough time in the day to accessorize properly, let alone make your own accessories! At my shop you'll find some of the items featured on this blog, as well as my own designs. I'm also willing to create customized pieces...just email me and we'll collaborate! Below are just some of the items for sale. Expect many more to come soon...


xx,CC

6 comments:

Jenny Galacar said...

Congrats on your etsy shop! I bet it will do really well, you are so creative! I love reading all your tips. xoxo

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the shop! Really enjoy your blog.

Fashion Dweller said...

brilliant! =)
Will you be selling any of the safety pin cami's from the last post? I'd love one but just don't have the patience to make it myself!! x

Deb said...

Congratulations and good luck!!!

? said...

i love those big golden earrings! also love your blog!

Pieces of Me said...

yay! cant wait shall check out your shop now!
love your blog.
x


check out- thesocialcode.tumblr.com