1.21.2009

"una gurú de las artesanías"

Many thanks to the fabulous Gabriela at NYLON Mexico for featuring Carbon Couture on the site. If you were forced to choose between make up or perfume for the rest of your life, which would you pick? For all you Spanish readers out there, head on over to find out what I said. For those of you who don't, I guess you'll never know...


I will, however, leave you with my favorite phrase automatically translated by Google. When asked what was one item I cannot live without I said:

English: Does my Blackberry count? I’m a BrickBreaker master! I’m also addicted to Starbucks skinny caramel lattes. I cease to function if I don’t have at least one per day.

Spanish:
¿Mi Blackberry cuenta como articulo? ¡Soy una master del BrickBreaker! (risas) También soy adicta al Caramel Latte de Starbucks. Si no consumo al menos uno al día ¡dejo de funcionar! (risas)

Translated English: My Blackberry account article? I am a master BrickBreaker! I am also addicted to Starbucks Skinny Caramel Latte. If you do not get at least a day! Stopped working! (laughs)

xx,CC

5 comments:

Blair said...

Heehee, Google..what will we do with you?

*sigh* ;-)

Allie said...

Lost in translation for sure ;)

saray said...

def perfume. I'm not a big fan of make up..

haha the translation is so funny..

la petite fashionista said...

mm i'm such a starbucks addict. i feel the same!

Julia said...

Whats your brickbreaker score? Because I promise I'm a bigger addict [113k+ seriously!!]