2.23.2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...hopefully.

As cliche as it may be to apologize for a blogging absence, I'm terribly sorry. Midterms, job #1, and job#2 have prohibited me from having any type of social life, let alone time for arts and crafts! I wish I could tell you I have lots of new project ideas post-NY Fashion Week, but unfortunately I don't. I haven't had time to go through the shows in detail because it has been consumed with some other projects. Luckily, you guys can see one of them now!

Read my interview with Michelle and Carly from Cushnie et Ochs on StyleCaster.com!

I hung out at the girls' studio on the eve before their show during New York Fashion Week. They were super sweet and it was such a fun time! Seriously, watch out for this duo in the coming years.

xx,CC

P.S. Freedom is on the horizon after I'm finished with my papers. Expect projects to resume in a few weeks time!

8 comments:

ilikestuff said...

I LOVE DIYs, and your blog is really cool! I'm adding you to my blogroll.

Check out my blog if you'd like :)

emily said...

Yay! Glad to see you're back.

FASHION CHALET said...

I've never seen American Psycho. I fear I need to. Will I be turned off on him? The story seems creepy... I loved him in Little Women too.. (I sill do!) Sigh.. Laurie<3

la petite fashionista said...

I feel your pain! my schedule is insane and i keep burning the candle on both ends. it's hard to make time to do things I enjoy! reward yourself when you get the opportunity :)

p.s. i'm supposed to be getting involved with stylecaster too (yay!)

Babe Scanlon said...

Your blog is wonderful! Thanks so much.
xoxo
Babe

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)
First time on your blog and I think it's very cool :)
Love
Su

yiqin; said...

Ah exams have made me super boring too

Gloria C. said...

Blargh, exams killed my blogging as well. But it didn't seem to stop me from stalking my favorite ones xD

yay for procrastination.
I can't wait until your projects resume so I can continue to lurk about your blog and see ^.^

p.s
I nominated your blog for an award, please pass it on!